Lumbar Rolls cushion the lumbar region to support spine relieving pain and pressure on the back and hips and support natural curvature of the spine with comfortable cushioning to reduce muscle fatigue and tension.
Lumbar Roll Features:
- Support roll for lower back
- Reduces pain and pressure while seated
- Comfortable foam cushioning
- Easily secures with strap to any seat
- Breathable mesh cover
Lumbar Roll Features:PAIN-RELIEVING SUPPORT
Cushions the lumbar region to support spine relieving pain and pressure on the back and hips
Supports natural curvature of the spine with comfortable cushioning to reduce muscle fatigue and tension
SECURE TO ANY SEAT
Integrated elastic strap secures the lumbar roll to any seat, including office chairs, car seats or airline seats
High-density foam retains its shape for exceptional support throughout the day
BREATHABLE MESH COVER
Remaining cool and dry, the breathable mesh cover allows heat to quickly dissipate for exceptional comfort
Removable mesh cover is machine washable for added convenience
Lumbar Roll Specifications:Uses:
- For supporting the lower back
- Length: 12”
- Diameter: 4”
- Elastic strap: 32”
How To Use:
- High-density foam
- Mesh blend
- Loosen the adjustable strap
- Place the lumbar cushion on the chair with the adjustable strap positioned behind the back of the chair
- Tighten the adjustable strap to secure the lumbar cushion in place
- To remove: unbuckle the quick release buckle and remove the lumbar cushion from the chair
- Removable mesh cover is machine washable in cold water with a mild detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat setting
- Spot clean foam cushion with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed. Do not machine wash
- Lumbar cushion with removable mesh cover
- 60 day guarantee
What is the lumbar cushion made of?
The lumbar roll is constructed with a high-density, polyurethane foam, a mesh fabric blend and elastic.
Does the roll contain latex?
Yes, the elastic strap does contain latex.
Is the lumbar cushion firm?
Yes! The resilient foam is firm to provide support for the natural curvature of the spine.
Is the strap long enough to go around a car seat?
Yes! The adjustable strap is elastic to stretch beyond its 32” length to easily secure the lumbar roll to most car seats.
Can I use it on a long flight?
Yes, the lumbar roll is suitable for air travel.
Is the cover removable?
Yes, the cover is removable for convenient cleaning.
How long is the adjustable strap?
The strap is 32” long and is made with elastic for added length if necessary.
Where should the lumbar cushion be positioned on my back for better sitting posture?
The lumbar cushion should sit just above the belt-line, in the small of the back for maximum effectiveness.
Can I use it on a couch?
Yes, the lumbar cushion can be used on any seat with a stable backrest.
What are the dimensions?
The lumbar cushion is 12” in length and 4” in diameter.
Is it washable?
Yes! The removable cover is machine washable. The foam cushion itself should only be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild detergent.
Customers who bought this product also purchased one or more of these items.
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. (
) indicates a required accessory.