No More Cold Slippery Grab Bars
Med-Grip makes the only non-slip covers for medical grab bars or handrails. Med-Grip is a necessity for those who want true safety. Grab bars get wet and slippery which can cause injuries. Med-Grip grab bar covers helps prevent accidents from hands slipping off of the grab bar.
Med-Grip can be placed over textured grab bars/handrails that can be abrasive to hands. Med-Grip non-slip covers are made from PVC coated Polyester Woven Fabric which augments hand strength by increasing the friction from the bar to the hand without being abrasive to the skin. Med-Grip safety grip handrail covers have a beautiful leather appearance. It is also great for textured grab bars.
- Provides a Safe Non-Slip Grip for Grab Bars
- Reduces Liability for Establishments
- Increases hand strength from the friction of the material
- Helps prevent accidents from slipping off of handrail
- Beautiful Leather appearance
- Tight fit for safety
- Easy Installation – Zip on without removing grab bar
- One neutral color available (Taupe)
- Washable with mild soap and warm water
- Can be sanitized with a bleach/water mix
- Our non-slip covers are made in the USA
- 6 month manufacturer warranty
Just Zip It On Over Your Grab Bar!
››Recommended cleaning grip once per week
››Wash with warm water and mild soap.(Med-Grip does not have to be removed from bar for most cleanings)
››Do NOT Heat Dry
››Do NOT Dry Clean
››Towel Dry only
››Can be disinfected with a bleach/water mix. After disinfecting, rinse thoroughly and towel dry. Frequent bleach/water mix may discolor the product.
Choose Grab Bar Diameter (1.25" or 1.5") and Bar Length (12", 16", 18", 24" or 36") below.