Metal Pill Crushers
The Ocelco Die-Cast Metal Pill Crusher easily reduces pills to powder, strong enough for institutional use, perfect for hospitals, nursing homes, and pharmacies. Construction of the die-cast Metal Pill Crusher embodies chrome die-cast components and a stainless steel corrosion-resistant receptacle. The Original Ocelco Pill Crusher is an industry leader; its unparalleled strength and durability allow for years of simple and trouble-free crushing.
The pill crusher that is preferred by hospitals, medical facilities, and those who simply want a durable crusher is made out of metal. This heavy-duty pill crusher is designed with handles and a base. Medication can be crushed between two cups using the device. This type of crusher can also be made to work with mini bags that make cleaning the instrument fast and easy. Many consumers like to use this heavy-duty pill crusher when they are traveling.
Metal Pill Crusher Features
- Easily reduces pills to powder
- Strong enough for institutional use
- Perfect for hospitals, nursing homes, and pharmacies
- Can be mounted to med-carts, tabletops, etc. with a mounting base
- Rubber base pads reduce reverberation between the pill crusher and the table surface
- Nylon washers reduce reverberation between the handle and the base
- 2 Year Warranty
Souffle cups or Sani-Safe Crush Bags are sold separately.
Ask your doctor about crushing pills before you buy a pill crusher. Crushing pills can change the effectiveness of the medication. Crushing some pills can aid in absorption, but crushing others that have been designed to be slow-release medications can be deleterious.