Non-contact Thermometers uses advanced infrared technology allowing body temperature detection without contact, reducing cross-contamination and without waking individuals up through the night.
Non-contact Thermometer Features:
- Clinically accurate readings with no contact
- Instant fever detection
- Bright display for low light areas
- Convenient one-touch operation
- 20 Reading memory for easy tracking
Forehead Thermometer Features:INSTANT ACCURATE READINGS
Rigorously tested for guaranteed accuracy, body temperature readings are displayed in one second in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
NON CONTACT TECHNOLOGY
Advanced infrared technology allows body temperature detection without contact, reducing cross-contamination and without waking individuals up through the night
AUDIBLE FEVER ALERTS
Features a fever indicator on the display screen and an audible fever alert that can be adjusted for individual needs and silenced if desired
BRIGHT BACKLIT DISPLAY
Large, backlit LCD screen is easy to read even in low light areas or dark rooms
CONVENIENT MEMORY FUNCTION
Recalling the last thirty readings, the thermometer makes temperature tracking easy
OUT OF THE BOX READY
Includes the forehead thermometer, battery and storage pouch to keep the thermometer clean and ready for use
Non-contact Thermometer Specifications:Uses:
Safe and suitable for all agesOperating Instructions:
- Achieves infrared temperature measurement from forehead
- Provides temperature measurement from objects around the household
- With the infrared tip 2 inches or less from the forehead, press the measure button trigger for approximately one to two seconds
- A beep will signal that the measurement is complete
- Forehead Mode: Celsius: 35Â° - 42Â° Fahrenheit: 94.8Â° - 108Â°
- Object Mode: Celsius: 0Â° - 100Â° Fahrenheit: 32Â° - 212Â°
- Digital LCD display with white back-light (back-light turns on when reading final measurement)
- Displays up to four digits
- Low battery indicator
- Requires 2 AAA batteries
- 20,000 reading battery life
- Records and stores last twenty measurements
- Press the measurement trigger to turn thermometer on
- Hold down M button until you see F-1
- Use the ÂºC/ÂºF button or Mute button to scroll through the 20 recorded measurements
- Store thermometer in a dry location free from dust and direct sunlight
- Use an alcohol swab or cotton swab moistened with alcohol to clean the thermometer casing and measuring probe
- Never use abrasive cleaning agents, thinners, or gasoline for cleaning
- Never immerse the thermometer in water or other cleaning liquids
- Non-contact thermometer
- Black storage pouch
- 2 AAA Batteries
- 60 day guarantee
Can this thermometer switch between Fahrenheit and Celsius?
Yes, the temperature readings can be displayed in either scale by pressing the C/F button on the lower left side of the display screen.
How do I replace the battery?
When the low battery indicator is displayed, slide the battery cover off in the marked direction. Remove and properly dispose of the old batteries according to local law. Place two new AAA batteries in the compartment, ensuring that all symbols are matched up. Replace battery cover.
What size battery does this thermometer take?
It requires two AAA batteries.
Are there batteries included?
Yes, the thermometer arrives out of the box ready with two AAA batteries and a protective storage pouch.
Will it beep when the max temperature is reached?
Yes, the thermometer will sound a steady pattern of audible beeps when a temperature in the normal range is detected. It will sound a rapid pattern of beeps when a fever is detected.
Can I mute the beeping sound at night?
Yes! The audible alert can be muted by pressing the volume button on the lower right. The current setting is also displayed on screen for convenience.
Does this thermometer measure to one-hundredth of a degree?
No, the Vive thermometer only displays accurate temperature readings to the tenth of a degree.
How long does take before it gives an actual result?
The infrared thermometer takes one second to display an accurate temperature reading.
Is the Vive oral thermometer mercury free?
Yes, it is mercury free.
Is this thermometer FDA approved?
Yes, it is FDA approved for use.
Does the display screen light up?
Yes! The large display screen is backlit for easier reading day or night.
Do you hold this thermometer on your forehead?
The infrared technology allows for non-contact temperature reading. Simply hold the thermometer 0.5" to 2" away from your forehead and touch the scan button on the underside of the device.
How do I turn it off?
The thermometer automatically shuts down after 30 seconds of inactivity.
Can it be used on adults?
Yes! The no-contact Non-contact thermometer is suitable for all ages, infants to the elderly.
Customers who bought this product also purchased one or more of these items.
Check the check boxes next to the additional products that you would like to add to the shopping cart, then click on the "Add to Cart" button above. A check box is not shown if a product requires that you select an option or fill out a field. (
) indicates a required accessory.